5.08.2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREW!

Its Andrew's birthday he is 9 today, May 8th and we are so excited!....

I can't wait..."Where's my presents! Where's my presents!".....

OK, someone better get the presents...QUICK!!
Thanks everyone...these are great, I wasn't really going to hurt anyone...you knew that!!

Love the shirt...LEGO my favourite,

....the animals

and wait for it....Lego, now there's a surprise!!!

Now for breakfast.... I get to pick,
now that's what I call pancakes!! Thanks Mum.
Just in case anyone doesn't know....Andrew loves LEGO, so I decided to make him a Lego brick for his cake this year. Lois decorated it. Thanks, Lois.

In the evening we went out to Red Robin for a birthday meal with the family...

We had a tower of onion rings to share.

I enjoyed being with my family....

Last but not least I got a special ice cream treat as a gift from the restaurant.


I even got a special song....


After we went home Andrew got to blow out his candles and have some cake....

It was a great day!! We love you son.
We pray you will "..seek, serve and follow Christ"



2 comments:

Bethan said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Love from the Millar family x

Anonymous said...

Elaine, just delete this if it works...I'm trying out different ways of commenting because E can't get it to work on your site?

Paul