6.29.2009

Playing Catch-up....

Finally I have managed to get a few spare minutes to catch my breath!
These last two weeks have been hectic but really blessed. I will make a few posts rather than try to put it all on this one....so follow along....

I will start where I left off....
On June 13th Robert and I celebrated our 17th Wedding Anniversary.
Robert took me out for a wonderful evening in Sacramento.... and then we headed down to the coast to San Simeon,CA on Monday 15th for a few days

The scenery was breathtaking...

The company....the best!!!(and the timer on the camera worked perfectly)

we saw where God's creation met man's ingenuity....

We stayed in a regular, but very comfortable hotel...
..and enjoyed breakfast on the patio...









God has been very good to us over these last few weeks, He doesn't have to be since we were once such wretched creatures and still struggle with our sin, but He lavishes His love and bounty upon us, how can we not love and serve Him with all our hearts souls and minds....

Next we will visit Hearst Castle.....

1 comment:

Mrs.L said...

How lovely!!! :) So glad to hear that you had a great Anniversary! It is a JOY and blessing to see a marriage devoted to the Lord and thriving so beautifully!
The Lord bless you both!!

With Much Love in Him,
Jenny