10.27.2009

Encouragements and the Reformation...

Hi to everyone who takes the time to read through my blog and also apologies for not being so diligent at posting articles.
Life gets too busy at times and certain areas seem to take a back seat.
I want to thank those of you who read the posts I have made in the past and pass comment on them. This is such an encouragement to my soul. Please keep them coming.
On October 30th we hold Reformation Night in our church to celebrate and remember those who took a stand for God at a time when things were very dark. Some paying the ultimate price with their lives. Over the next few weeks I am going to post some articles that pay tribute to the Ladies of that Reformation.
Each of the ladies that I will mention were born into the 'old faith' (Roman Catholicism) and each was brought out of it. It was not loyalty to a few new ideas that sustained them but the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ whom they loved and who made each a useful instrument for his work.

I trust you will enjoy these as much as I have.

1 comment:

CHILLAPPLE_Group said...

its good...

http://chillapple.blogspot.com