4.25.2009

Pampered Chef

Elaine Wallace is my good friend in Ireland, (you can read her blog here)and she had mentioned Pampered chef to me several times but I had never seen any of their things and had never been to a party.



So I put that right last night
I had my first Pampered Chef Party. I invited some ladies from the church and we had a great night of fellowship and fun together. I had never seen any of their items before, so it was good to see good kitchen tools and little gadgets to help our lives in the kitchen. I had heard a lot about the stoneware they sell and so I purchased one of their cookie trays. Have a look at their website and its worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wondered when that party was - glad you had a good night. The night I had mine most of the ladies from church came, it's a good excuse for a ladies get together.