4.11.2009

Spring Break....

We are having a week off school for Spring Break. It has been a most relaxing week being able to spend time with Robert and the children and catch up on some jobs that have been put off until this week.
So what have we done....
Well at the beginning of the week we finished off all the little tasks that were needing to be done in the kids bathroom that was just finished being being remodeled.

Tuesday night was spent out 10-Pin Bowling with the family...who won??

Dad won the first game and Lois won the second...we had pizza, fries and pink lemonade..well that's what you do when you're on holiday!!

Wednesday, Andrew and I tackled the pool.....a big job that will take us another day to get completely ready for Summer. He also helped get rid of the last of the fallen leaves and generally spruce up the back yard. In the evening we headed out for ice cream...well Frozen Yogurt actually.

It's now Saturday and I am gearing up for a week of Star Testing for the kids at school.
I wish Everyone a Happy Easter and please remember...

We serve a risen Saviour,
He's in the world today;
I know that He is living,
Whatever men may say;
I see His hand of mercy,
I hear His voice of cheer,
And just the time I need Him
He's always near.

He lives, He lives
Christ Jesus lives today!
He walks with me and He talks with me
Along life's narrow way.
He lives, He live, salvation to impart!
You ask me how I know He lives:
He lives within my heart

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

Dear Mrs. Briggs,
Blessed Easter to you and
your family!! ;)
What an Amazing Savior
we have in Jesus!!!!!

With Much Love in Christ,
Jen

"But he was wounded for our transgressions,he was bruised for our iniquities:the chastisement of our peace was upon him;and with his stripes we are healed."
-Isaiah 53:5