6.06.2009

First Day at Work.....

Big day today in the Briggs Household......
Our oldest daughter, Lois started her job at 'Chick-fil-a'..... She works from 11am to 2pm......
I can't believe I have a daughter going out to work already.....
even though I also worked part-time at the same age....
God bless you Lois, we love you and are proud of you achievements....
~~~~~

I also thought this morning I haven't put many recipes on recently so I decided to make some blueberry muffins....

and would you believe I even remembered to take pictures!


My egg/yogurt mixture turned out pink as I only had a cherry/vanilla yogurt, it didn't affect the flavour and they turned out fine.....
This mixture is very thick and lumpy, do not worry it is supposed to be like that.

If you like blueberries, these muffins are bursting full of them.

Let me know if you give them a try and how they turn out.

1 comment:

Mrs. E said...

May the Lord bless you, Lois
as you work at your new job!!! :)

Yum.... those muffins look delicious!
I will have to try your recipe sometime
I just made some blueberry muffins
toady with another recipe!

Many Blessings~ Jen