12.20.2010

Christmas Holidays...


First day off school and enjoying the rest. All my cards are written and sent, the shopping is all but finished and I will plan the Christmas dinner this evening. So I can kick back read, watch a few movies, spend time with the kids and have a good relaxing time.

Saturday and yesterday we had Philip Young stay with us from Northern Ireland.He is studying law at Harvard and took a little vacation over to Cailfornia to see us. Sorry it was raining the whole weekend but the fellowship and 'craic' was good.

Beginning to read 'Age of Opportunity' by Paul Tripp.



Have been meaning to read it for a long time so now is that time. Looking forward to some good teaching on this subject. With 3 teenagers in the house I need to learn a lot. God has been very gracious to us. Our girls are no problem and other than the usual butt of ideas at times we have good relationships with all of them, but I know I can do better.

So I will sign in from time to time these next two weeks, enjoy!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs - & Happy Christmas. Glad you're getting some relaxing time in. We had Age of Opportunity in the RR a few years ago - very good. Need to read it again!!!

We're in snow up to our oxters - there's a good Ballymoney one for you!!!!!

Take care.......